Southeast Side 25th Representative Candidate Forum Hosted by Alliance of Southeast(Youth Leadership), Centro de trabajadore Unidos, Claretian Associate, Family Rescue, Southeast Environmental Task Force, and Pilgrim Baptist Church.
Candidates Left to Right:
William Calloway, Flynn Rush, Angelique Collins, Anne Marie Miles, Adrienne Irmer, and Grace Chan McKibben. Curtis Traver II was unable to make it.
Introductions and platform
1. Affordable Housing and Rent- How will you commit to working with the state on housing?
2. Signing Wage Protective Act
3. Co-Sponsor or Advocate for Immigrant Services to become citizens.
1. Violence Against Women-What initiative will you support to end the violence against women?
2. How would you support the South Work CBA?
3. Do you commit to joining the local leaders in demanding that companies be penalized Chicago and if so how would you work to alleviated these compounding environmental injustice in your first 100 days?
4. Youth Leadership- How can you help finance the development of our Youth Center?
1. Business and Jobs Plan
2. Will You Challenge Michael Madigan?
3. Who Support Time limited?
4. How do you feel about Progressive Income Taxes?
5. How would you fund Mental Health?
6. Do you support and assist nonprofit organization on getting funding?
Will you meet with the community organization of this event within the first 30 days of your administration?