BBRRR! It’s a little cold, but this will warm you up!
Santa Claus Is Coming to the East Side 12/1/2018!!
Stop by and get into the Holiday Spirit at the East Side Chamber of Commerce “Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony” at the corner of 106th & Ewing Avenue on Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm!
Event co-hosts:: Boys Scout Troop #701, Cub Scouts #3701 & The Lions Club!
During the celebration, enjoy all of the following:
* Santa will be mingling with guests and spreading holiday cheer!
* Santa hats and candy canes for all
* Photos with Santa
* Enjoy Christmas music
* Make sure Santa knows everything you want this year by writing
him a letter at our “Letter to Santa” station.
* Christmas Caroling by the Gallistel Music Department students
* Enjoy complimentary hot cocoa & cookies by the Cub Scouts 3701
Bill Davis the Master Scout has received and is arranging the cutting and transportation of a giant size Christmas Tree donated by one of our local residents! (name will be posted at a later date)
******VOLUNTEERS ARE WELCOME********
For more information please call the East Side Chamber of Commerce at Tel. (773) 721-7948.