Undergraduate Open House
Saturday, April 20, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Gwendolyn Brooks Library – 4th Floor
Attending the open house will provide you with a thorough overview of life at Chicago State University while also giving you and your family/guests the chance to:
- Attend academic and special information sessions
- Meet with faculty, administrators, current students, and alumni
- Learn more about academic programs and student life
- Tour the campus
- Learn about financial aid, scholarships, and the application process
- Speak with an admissions officer (On-site Admissions for High School Seniors and College Transfer Students). Transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores needed for high school seniors; Transfer students need copies of college transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Complimentary Refreshments and Lunch
- Raffles and Giveaways
- Entertainment and more
- Application Fee Waiver for Undergraduate Applicants (Waivers only granted to those in attendance).